5.1. General information
Working with electric systems always observe the following precautions:
- Be extremely careful, serving electric components of the engine. At the wrong check, connection or the address they are easily damaged.
- Never at start of the engine leave ignition for a long time included.
- Do not disconnect at the working engine of a wire of the storage battery.
- At engine start from the additional battery observe rules. Read about precautionary measures at the end of this management.
- Always disconnect the first a negative wire of the battery and attach his last to avoid danger of casual short circuit.
- Do not charge the battery with the attached wires.
- Also before beginning the works described in this Chapter, it is expedient to get acquainted with information on the security measures concerning electric systems of the engine.